Thursday 7 March 2013

Happy World Book Day!


Happy World Book Day – the booklover’s equivalent of Christmas, birthday and Easter rolled into one!

As my new novel, Finding Cherokee Brown is, in part, a celebration of the written word, it feels only right that I should give away some signed copies today.

"Young adult writing at its best." We Love This Book


So, if you would like to win a copy, please tell me the book that means the most to you – and why.

You can either post your answer below, or email it to me at: siobhancurham[AT]yahoo[DOT]co[DOT]uk

The three responses that move me the most will win a copy.

Happy reading, booklovers!

Siobhan x

2 comments:

  1. Happy World Book Day! I emailed you my entry too!
    Sophie:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - and I love it! S x

    ReplyDelete